- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cans mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Brown beef with onions in large saucepan; drain.
Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with cheese.
Serve with sour cream.