Blueberry Butter Tarts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- pastry dough
Adapted from food.com
1. Roll out pastry and cut to fit tart tins (I use mini tarts but you can use muffin tins-this will increase the cooking time) preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, whisk egg, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla.
3. In medium bowl, mix sugar and flour.
4. Stir into egg mixture with butter.
5. Divide berries into uncooked pastry shells.
6. Pour egg mixture to top of shells.
7. Bake 18-23 minutes.
8. Remove tarts from tins immediately or the sugar will harden and they will stick tarts will firm up as they cool.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Nut & White Morsel Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven Baked Raspberry Crumble Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Bliss Smoothie 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Blueberry Crumble 4.8/5 (13 Votes)