Roasted Pineapple w/ Honey and Pistachios
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or yogurt
- 1/3 cup natural unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
•Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add pineapple; toss to coat. Let marinate, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes. Place pineapple, one flat side down, on prepared sheet; reserve marinade.
•Roast pineapple for 15 minutes. Turn, brush with marinade, and roast until tender and caramelized, 10–15 minutes. Drizzle remaining marinade over; let cool slightly.
•Divide pineapple among plates. Spoon crème fraîche alongside. Garnish with nuts and mint.