Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken, grilled and cut into small pieces
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic reduction
- sriracha to taste
- cilantro to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Heat a pan over medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the strawberries, chicken, bacon, onions, balsamic reduction, sriracha, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Balsamic Reduction: Simmer 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon brown sugar until reduced by half.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Avocado Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Asian Pork BBQ 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Crumbled Catfish Filets 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Overnight Apple Pie French Toast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Jalapeño Cranberry, Goat Cheese &... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Hatch Chile & Strawberry Compote 4.5/5 (2 Votes)