Roasted Baby Artichokes with Lemon Aioli
Saturated fat: 1.5g
- 6 cups water $
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided $
- 12 baby artichokes
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided $
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise $
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic $
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind $
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine 6 cups water and 4 tablespoons juice in a large bowl. Cut off top 1/2 inch of each artichoke. Cut off stem of each artichoke to within 1 inch of base; peel stem. Remove bottom leaves and tough outer leaves, leaving tender heart and bottom. Cut each artichoke in half lengthwise. Place artichokes in juice mixture.
3. Drain artichokes; pat dry with paper towels. Combine artichokes, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and pepper; toss well. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until tender, turning after 10 minutes.
4. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon juice, remaining 2 teaspoons oil, mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon rind in a small bowl. Serve aioli with artichokes.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Picadillo with Black... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Monica 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey with Mushroom Sauce - Slow... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Brussel sprout pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple Coconut Macaroons 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- KEY LIME CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED... 4/5 (1 Votes)