Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Great for grilling!
- 1 can Pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tblsp. Rice Wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of Honey
- 3-4 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
In a shallow glass dish mix or ziploc bag drain the juice from the can of pineapple (reserve the pineapple chunks). Add teriyaki sauce, rice wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, granulated onion and garlic, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Mix will and place pork in the marinade. Drizzle with honey. Leave in marinade at 2 hours but can sit overnight.
When ready to cook, heat grill and remove pork from the marinade. Place on the grill and cook to until internal temp is 160 degrees. While grilling the meat, bring the marinade to a boil and add pineapple chunks. More over pork when done.
You'll also love
- Rainbow Trout With Dijon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Halibut with Lemon Butter... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Veal Shank Pasta Sauce 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Tips in Sweet and Savory Sauce 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sour Cream Rhubarb Coffee Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Palmiers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Bahama Mama 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)