Spicy Shrimp and Bok Choy on Noodles
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Asian style hot chili sauce or to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 16 large prawns, peeled with tail portion left in tact
- 4 baby bok choy, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 bag fresh egg noodles
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Place oil in a large, non-stick skillet or wok set over medium high heat. When hot add prawns and stir fry 2 minutes, until just cooked through. Transfer prawns to a plate.
Add the bok choy, garlic and ginger to the pan and stir fry 1 minute. Mix the cornstarch into the honey mixture until smooth. Add the mixture to the pan and bring to a simmer. Return the prawns to the pan, toss to combine and turn the heat to low.
Cook the noodles in the boiling water until tender about one minute. Mound the noodles on a platter, top with shrimp mixture, sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Note: Fresh Chinese style egg noodles are available in the produce section. If unavailable, use dried noodles.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (883 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (740 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (496 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (485 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)