Feta Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Breasts
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 37.1g
Total Carbs: 3.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices feta cheese
- 4 slices bacon, fried and drained
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour oil mixture over chicken.
3.Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta cheese and 1 slice bacon. Secure open sides with toothpicks.
4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.