Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves, if desired.
You'll also love
- Macaroni and Cheese Casserole... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry and White... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheddar, Chive & Corn Beer Bread 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Dirty Shrimp in Butter-Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin "Pop Tarts" 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos with Lime Slaw 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Hasselback Garlic Potatoes w/... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)