Tuna Casserole, Toast, Butter and Strawberry Jam, Green Grapes, Strawberries, Blueberries and Pineap
- 1 bag (12oz) Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 cans water packed Tuna
- 25 organic shiitake mushrooms
- 1 c. organic mushroom broth
- 1 c. organic free range chicken broth
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 T. organic unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 T. minced onions
- 3 T. organic butter
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/4 c. sherry
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 6 slices fresh baked sour dough bread
- 6 tsp. organic butter
- 6 tsp strawberry jam
- 1 bunch organic green grapes
- 1 quart organic strawberries
- 1 pint organic blueberries
- 1 fresh organic pineapple
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
1.Gather all ingredients.
2.Cook egg noodles as directed. Drain and rinse. Place in large microwave safe casserole dish.
3.Drain tuna fish. Break tuna into chunks with a fork. Add to noodles.
4.Make a dairy free mushroom soup by combining all the ingredients from shiitake mushrooms to white wine vinegar into a sauce pan.
5.Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
6.Add mushroom soup to tuna and noodles. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
7.Cover and microwave for 20 minutes on high.
9. Chop pineapple and mix with grapes, strawberries and blueberries.
You'll also love
- Nutter Butter Banana Cookie Balls 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice noodle Pho 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef: Stuffed Acorn Squash with... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- apple cinnamon muffins 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy, Elegant Lobster Bisque 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fedelini with Tuna and Chickpeas 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pistachio-Crusted Tilapia with... 5/5 (4 Votes)