Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 2 large Asian Pears
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Maraschino Cherries
- Sliced sugared almonds
Chop pears and cherries into small bite size pieces and mix with mayonnaise. Place on a place and sprinkle with cinnamon, almonds and cheese. All done!
I like the almonds at Trader Joe's. If you don't have pears, substitute apples. This is such a fresh, tasty salad that it's a meal all by itself.
You'll also love
- Spring Pea Orzo 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Apricot Glazed Flounder 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Hazelnut Chicken with Roasted... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- FISH - Pan Grilled Rockfish Fillet... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sage-Crusted Pork Racks with Pear... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe