Lemon Pepper Tilapia
- 3 TBL olive oil
- 1 1/2 TBL lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- Juice of one small lemon
- 4 tilapia filets
Preheat indoor grill according to manufacturer's instructions.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over tilapia and cover. Refrigerate for one hour.
Set grill to medium heat and drain excess marinade from filets using a wire rack. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)