Yogurt and Banana Frozen Dessert
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 box (4-serving size) white chocolate or vanilla sugar-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- 2 medium firm bananas, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
Adapted from livebetteramerica.com
Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray or line with nonstick foil. In small bowl, mix crumbs, sugar and melted margarine until crumbly. Press in bottom of pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat pudding mix, yogurt and milk with electric mixer on low speed about 1 minute until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in bananas. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
Remove from freezer and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving. For squares, cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Top each square with about 1 teaspoon caramel topping. Store covered in freezer.
You can use 3 (6-oz) containers of Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt instead of the yogurt in the recipe if you like.
For triangle shapes, first cut the dessert into 4 squares. Then, cut each square from point to point. The pieces are a bit larger but the fun shape is worth it!