- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1 TB chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Dash salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 - 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 5 10” tortillas
1. Grill or sauté chicken until cooked and put aside.
2. In a non-stick skillet, add olive oil and heat.
3. Add pepper and scallions and saute until soft.
4. Add chicken beans, corn, spinach and spices. Mix for approximately 4 minutes, until spinach has separated and is well mixed.
5. Add cheese and take off heat, stirring until it’s all well mixed.
6. You can heat your tortillas or not, this is optional
Makes approximately five large quesadillas.