SHREDDED POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup cornflakes crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, cheddar chese and 1/4 cup butter. Stir in the hash browns. Transfer to a grease 13 x 9 x2 inch baking dish. Combine the cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese and remaining butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.