PORK CHOPS - GRILLED (ZESTY)
- 6 pork chops
- 6 tablespoons olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place the pork chops in a large non-metal dish. whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil, the orange zest, orange juice, ginger root, hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste; pour over the pork chops. cover and marinate in the refrigerator or 30 to 60 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature - approximately 45 minutes. prepare grill to temp of 350 degrees - medium high heat. Grill about 7 minutes pe side.