Chicken Broccoli and Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tbsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
2. Stir soup, water, paprika, and black pepper in skillet. Heat to a boil.
3. Stir rice and broccoli in skillet. Reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
4. Serve and enjoy!