A frozen mousse with a rich, chocolate taste.
- 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. Parkay margarine, melted
- 1 7oz. jar Kraft marshmallow creme
- 2 1oz. squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbls. milk
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 8 in. square pan.
Combine marshmallow creme, chocolate and vanilla; mix until well blended. Gradually add milk, blending until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pan; freeze.
Sprinkle with additional crumbs or garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.