Sauteed Shrimp With Coconut Oil
This is a simple and healthy shrimp recipe for your weeknight dinner.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 green onions , white parts thinly sliced and green parts sliced and reserved
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add sliced white green onion, ginger, and garlic and cook, while stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add cilantro and cook an additional 30 seconds.
Toss in the shrimp and salt, and cook, continuing to toss, until shrimp are opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the green onion pieces and cook until wilted, 10 to 15 seconds; season with lemon juice and pepper.
Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Coconut Flour Orange... 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- Texas-Style Blueberry Cobbler 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Seed... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Louisiana Crawfish Casserole 3.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits Fritters 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Hawaiian Carrot Cake With Coconut... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)