Ginger Sesame Pork Chops with Grilled Pineapple
- 1/4 C lime juice
- 1/4 C sesame oil
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 3 T grated fresh ginger
- 2 T orange juice
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 T EVOO
- 1 T dark brown sugar
- 1/2 t orange zest
- 6 3/4 " boneless pork loin chops
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into 1/2" strips or 1/2" rings
- 1 bunch trimmed scallions
- Kosher salt & pepper
In large bowl, combine lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, orange juice, vinegar, EVOO, sugar & orange zest. Arrange pork in 9x13 dish & pour 1/2 C marinade over chops.
Add pineapple & scallions to remaining marinade & toss. Marinate everything in fridge 30-45 min., turning occasionally.
Heat grill to med.
Remove pork, pineapple & scallions from marinade. Season pork lightly with salt & pepper on both sides. Grill until pork is just barely cooked, 3-4 min per side & pineapple & scallions are warmed thru, 2-3 min. Transfer to platter & serve.
You'll also love
- Mushroom and Cauliflower Mac N... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mac & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Crumble 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pesto Pasta With Chicken Sausage &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Glazed Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sam Choy's Ginger Shoyu Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Granny Davidson's Apple Pie... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Filling for Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)