Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Mixed Potatoes
- 3/4 lb. EACH peeled sweet and white potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 inch wedges
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for pork (Shake 'N Bake or another brand)
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a broiler pan with nonstick foil.
In a large bowl, combine both potatoes, onion and salad dressing. Toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Lightly moisten pork with water; coat with coating mix (discard any extra mix). Stir vegetables and place pork on top. Roast 20 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer reaches 150 degrees. Remove from oven, tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes or until pork reaches 155 degrees. Slice pork and serve with vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
You'll also love
- Asparagus with Parsley and Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mixed Green Salad With Whole... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gremolata Pork with Lemon Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beer Battered Potato Wedges 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin and Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)