Lemon-Herb Chicken Breasts
- 3 Lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 C EVOO
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon +shredded zest for garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, + whole leaves & sprigs for garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tsp coarse salt
- 1 Tsp freshly ground pepper, to taste
Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. In a large shallow nonreactive dish, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, grated lemon zest and juice, 2 Tbsp rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill. Oil the rack and position about 6" from the heat.
Grill the breasts, turning once, until firm to the touch and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken breasts to a cutting board and cut on the diagonal against the grain into slices 1/2" thick, capturing carving juices, if possible.
Arrange the chicken slices on a warmed platter and drizzle any carving juices over the top. Sprinkle rosemary leaves and sprigs and shredded lemon zest.
You'll also love
- Apple Crostatas 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Tofu 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Basil-Lime Vinaigrette 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pretzels 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemony Chicken & Orzo 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)