Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp. chili powder, divided
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 8 x 8" corn tortillas
- 1 c. shredded monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- sour cream
- chopped cilantro
Combine spinahc, mushrooms, beans, 2 tbsp. chili powder, and red pepper flakes in large skillet over med. heat. Cook and stir 5 mins; remove from heat.
Combine tomato sauce, water, remaining chili powder and pepper sauce in med. skillet. Dip tortillas in tomato sauce mixture; stack tortillas on wax paper.
Divide spinach filling into 8 portions. Spoon down center of each tortillas; roll up and place seam side down in 11x7 Microwave-safe dish. Spread remaining tomato sauce mixture over enchiladas.
Cover w/ vented plastic wrap. Microwave, uncovered, on MED for 10 mins. or till heated through. Sprinkle w/ cheese. Microwave additional 3 mins. or till cheese is melted. Serve w/ lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Saute with Pesto,... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Pizza 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Acorn squash quick bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Cod with Spinach in Cheese Sauce 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Herbed Chicken with Spinach,... 3.8/5 (41 Votes)