Pretzel-Topped Sweet Potatoes
- 2 c. chopped pretzels
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 can (2 1/2lbs) sweet potatoes
- 1 can (5oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
In large bowl, combine the pretzels, pecans, cranberries, brown sugar, and 1/2 c. butter; set aside.
In large bowl, beat sweet potatoes till smooth. Add the milk, sugar, vanilla, and remaining butter; beat till well blended.
Spoon in greased shallow 2 qt baking dish; sprinkle w/ pretzel mix. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 mins. or till the edges are bubbly.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & White Cheddar Mac &... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef Empanadas in Puff Pastry 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Fresh Cherry Cupcakes 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Popcorn with White... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate and Potato Chip Cookies... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Dumplings 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Loaded Sweet Potato 4.3/5 (7 Votes)