Strawberry Pie from Karen
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- make oil crust and cool
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix until well blended. Add 1/2 container of Cool Whip. Mix well.
- Pour in cooled pie crust.
- Mix 1 small pkg strawberry jello with 1 cup boiling water. Set in freezer 10-15 min.
- Add 1 pt. fresh strawberries, halved, and put on top of pie. Chill. Serve
- with dallop of cool whip.
Eat and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Molasses-and-Coffee Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Shoulder Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Pie Danish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lime Green Bubble Tea 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Burst Crumb Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRY CHEESE BALL 0/5 (0 Votes)