HCG Diet (P3) Almond Sugar Cookies
Low carbs, great tasting Almond Sugar Cookies. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar Splenda
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- additional Splenda, for decorating
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
Stir together flour and Splenda. Blend in butter, egg and vanilla until well mixed. Add Almonds. Form into 1-inch balls on a cookie sheet and flatten each with a fork. Sprinkle with additional Splenda.
Bake for 8 minutes or until set but not brown. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet then remove to wire racks to cool.
You'll also love
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Christmas Poke Cake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Apricot Bars 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Blueberry-White Chocolate Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cranberry-Pecan Rugalach 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Chewy Sugar Cookies 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Pistachio Kiss Cookies 4.6/5 (30 Votes)