Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake
- 1 Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkgs.(4-serving size)cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tub(8 oz.)frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 1 can(16 oz.)whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts, divided
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat with wire whisk for 1 min. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust. Spread 1/2 of the cranberry sauce over pudding mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and walnuts. Serve with remaining cranberry sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)