Ground Beef Stew
Looking for something inexpensive and easy to make? Low fat crock pot recipes like this are a cinch to make. The thick and hearty mixture is chock-full of ground beef, potatoes and baby carrots. This is a healthy crock pot meal bound to receive compliments.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package baby carrots
- 3 cups water
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) Italian tomato paste
Adapted from easy-crock-pot-recipes.com
In skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain well. In crock pot, combine next 8 ingredients.
Stir in beef. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Stir in soup and tomato paste; cover and cook for 1 hour or until heated through.
One 1-cup serving: 180 calories