Best Brussel Sprouts
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 3 sage leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 ounces olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 slices of lemon
- 1 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. In saute pan, over medium heat, add the bacon and cook until the fat has rendered. Remove to paper towels to drain
3. In a large bowl, add all the remaining ingredients except butter and toss until the sprouts are coated with the oil
4. Lay out a 20 inch piece of parchment paper over aluminum foil on a sheet pan and pour sprouts into the middle, then top with the butter and bacon.
5. Fold the foil over itself and put into the preheated over and cook for 30 minutes
6. Remove the sprouts from the oven and transfer to bowl to serve