Pasta and White Bean Casserole
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 c. cooked small shell pasta
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2qt casserole dish w/ nonstick spray. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 3-4 mins. or till onion is tender.
Add beans, pasta, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, s&p; mix well.
Transfer to prepared casserole; sprinkle w/ cheese and parsley. Bake 20 mins. or till cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Cheese Hand... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Rachel Tufaro's Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Honey Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- White Bean and Chicken Chili by... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)