Tuna Melt Pizza
- 1 120g can solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, mix tuna, chickpeas, mayonnaise, olive oil, 1/2 of green onion and all of the pepper.
Place the pitas on the baking sheet. Divide spinach among the pitas, then spread the tuna mixture over top.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each pita and bake until cheese has melted 8-10 min.
Cut each pita into wedges and garnish with remaining green onions.