Coffee Punch Recipe
This sweet coffee punch is perfect for a weekend brunch, when people need a little more caffeine to get through the morning!
- 2 quarts cooled, strong coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine coffee, milk, sugar and vanilla and stir well.
Place ice cream in punch bowl. Add coffee mixture. Top punch with whipped cream. Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
Yield 4 guarts
You'll also love
- Chicken & Cornbread Stuffing... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Eyed Monsters 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Potato Latkes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Pizzelle 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Peppermint Candy 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Tortilla and Sausage Breakfast... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Mango, Pineapple, Banana, Orange... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)