- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Spray pan with nonstick spray; heat over medium heat. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with oregano, salt, garlic powder, pepper and cayenne. Cook in skillet 8 to 10 min, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. remove chicken from skillet.
2. spray skillet again with cooking spray add onions and mushrooms saute about 5 min stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Place chicken in skillet and spoon vegetables over chicken. sprinkle cheeses over chicken and veggies remove from heat. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.