Flank Steak with Spicy Lemon Sauce
Delicious sauce to serve alongside a flank steak or other meat of your choice.
Recipe from Cooking Light Magazine, May 2011
- 1- 1 lb. flank steak, trimmed and cooked, sliced thin diagonally across the grain
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Combine the sour cream, horseradish, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in the chives and parsley.
Serve sour cream mixture with the steak.