Horseradish-crusted strip steak
- 1 1 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- .25 cup butter, melted
- .25 cup horseradish
- 4 4 4 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 2 2 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 4 1.5 (8oz) NY strip steaks, 1.5 inches thick
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from google.com
1. In a small bowl combine panki, butter, horseradish, 2 tbsp. of the parsley, and Worcestershire. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste, set aside.
2. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to high 400 to 450f). Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Grill 5 to 6 minutes, turn steaks. Spread a rounded, .25 cup of the panko mixture on each steak, press to adhere. Grill 5 to 6 minutes (145f internal for medium-rare) or desired doneness.
3. Transfer to platter, let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. parsley and serve.