Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.1 g
Cholesterol: 8.9 mg
Sodium: 179.3 mg
Total Carbs: 10.7 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
Protein: 5.2 g
- 1 large spaghetti squash (3 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Light Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kraft Part-Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes (about 2 med.)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Pierce squash several times with a fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Microwave on HIGH 10 min or until just soft, turning over after 5 min. Let stand 5 min.
Cut squash in half; remove and discard seeds. Using a fork, scrape insides of squash to form strands; place in bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly with fork. Spoon into one of the squash shells; discard remaining squash shell.
Microwave on HIGH 2 min or until heated through.