- 1 pound Shrimp
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup White wine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute garlic in butter and oil for 1 minute or until tender.
Stir in the shrimp, lemon juice, wine, pepper and oregano; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Sprinkle with the cheese, bread crumbs and parsley.
Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Serve with pasta