Here it is without the sprinkles, I used candy corn and halloween themed mnm's.
- 14-16 Oreo's (or other cookie of choice- colored seasonal oreo's work best if you can find them) broken up into uneven pieces
- 1 1/2 Cups mini pretzels, broken to pieces
- 1 LB white chocolate (wafers work best)
- 1 Cup of candy- your choice (for halloween themed, candy corn works nice)
- Colored sprinkles- holiday themed (brown and orange for halloween)
- 1 . Use different crunchy/sandwich cookies for different flavor/theme
- 2 . Use dried fruit like cranberries instead of candy pieces or in combination with them.
- 3 . Use peppermint chips or mint candy for a christmas theme.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Place waxed paper on a large cookie sheet.
2. Spread the cookies, pretzels, and about 3/4 cup of candy into a 13x9 inch rectangle on the paper.
3. Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes. Stop and stir then continue cooking in 30 second increments- until chocolate is melted and smooth. Use other melting method if prefered but you need to be able to pour melted chocolate evenly.
4. Drizzle/pour melted chocolate immediately over the cookie/pretzel/candy mixture and spread with spatula if needed to spread evenly.
5. Work quickly to keep the chocolate from hardening too fast. Top with reserved candy and sprinkles.
6. Place in fridge immediately after you are done and let bark cool and get firm.
7. Remove from fridge when cooled and gently break into small pieces. Stor in airtight container.