Golden Corral Bourbon Chicken
282 calories, 6 grams fat, 22 grams carbohydrates, 18 grams protein per serving. This recipe is low in fat.
WW Points: 6
This recipe is:
Low in fat (less than 25% of calories are from fat).
- 1 pound chicken leg or thigh meat, cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
Bake chicken at 350 degrees F for 1 hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes. Remove chicken. Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan. Heat, and add white wine. Stir and add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.