Brittney's Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 2-3 Cups Berries (thawed)
- 3 Tb Shortening
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tb Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
1. Spread berries in a 8in square baking dish, greased.
2. Combine 3/4 sugar and cornstarch. Sprinkle evenly over berries.
3. Cream shortening and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Mix flour, salt and baking powder and alternate with the milk to creamed mixture. (Batter will be thick)
5. Spread batter over berries.
6. Pour boiling water over all and DONT MIX.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and/or toothpick inserted comes out clean.