Bread Machine Recipe for Cinnamon Rolls
- 3/8 Cup Warm Milk
- 1 Room Temp Egg
- 4 Tb Butter Softened
- 3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tsp Yeast
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tb Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Powder Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Tb Hot Water
1. Add roll ingredients into bread machine and set on dough cycle.
2. Turn finished dough onto lightly oiled surface, cover and let rest 10 minutes.
3. Lightly grease counter top and roll dough out into a 25x3 rectangle.
4. Spread butter over entire area, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
5. Roll into log starting with long side, but not too tightly, folding edges in as you go.
6. Seal seam with water.
7. Cut at 1 inch intervals with knife.
8. Place in 13x9x2 greased pan and cover and let raise until double in size.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes then drizzle with frosting.
Combine powder sugar and vanilla, gradually add hot water until you get the desired consistency.