Fried Zucchini Patties
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 1.4 g
Cholesterol: 18.7 mg
Sodium: 121.6 mg
Total Carbs: 8.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
Protein: 2.7 g
- 3 c shredded zucchini
- 1/2 c low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tsp dried parsley
- 1 large clove garlic,minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Bisquick
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients until mix thoroughly.
If mixture is a little too dry add about a tablespoon of water.
Spray cooking spray in a large nonstick skillet and heat over med.-high heat.
Using a tablespoon drop spoonfuls of mixture into frying pan leaving about 1/2 in between them
The patties will seem very thick at first but as they cook they will flatten out a bit.
When brown on one side flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
Makes approx. 12 patties
You'll also love
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame Pulled Pork sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Chard with Carrots and Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Pasta with Lime 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH BISQUE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)