Broccoli and Ham Quiche
This quiche is quick, fluffy, and tasty! Perfect for brunch!
- 1/2 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine baking mix, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in both cheeses, ham, and broccoli. Add half-and-half and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared pie plate.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.