Impress your family and friends with a super easy, delicious quiche filled with Swiss cheese, onion, spinach, and cottage cheese. Great brunch or light supper.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium skillet, heat butter and sauté onion until tender. Add spinach and cook 3 minutes longer.
Sprinkle cheese on pie crust. Add spinach and onion mixture. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, salt and pepper, and pour over spinach.
Bake until set, 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spinach-Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Over the Top Mushroom Quiche 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Roast Turkey - Canadian Living's... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Dessert, Cake /Breakfast:... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pink Grapefruit Margaritas from... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Burrito... 4.2/5 (8 Votes)