Caribbean Tenderloin With Mango Salsa
Real Simple Jan 2011
Hands-On Time: 10m
Total Time: 25m
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Heat broiler. In a medium bowl, combine the mango, scallions, 1 tablespoon of the oil, lime juice, crushed red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
2. Rub the pork with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Season with the coriander and ½ teaspoon salt.
3. Broil the pork, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
4. Serve the pork with the salsa.