Garden Ham 'n Noodles
- 4 quarts water
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lb fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded parmesean cheese
In a large saucepan or dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add carrots; cook for 1 min. Add noodles, cook for 2 min. Add zucchini; cook 4-5 min longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring the cream, milk and salt to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 min. Stir in ham and corn; heat through. Drain noodle mixture, stir into ham mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss to coat.