- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- can find where biscuits, rolls etc are
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons butter, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup brown sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted. Immediately pour into bottom of an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan to completely cover its bottom. Immediately arrange pecan halves flat side up over syrup. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan.
3. Unroll pizza dough on a floured surface and brush with butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at wide end, roll dough up jelly roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 equal slices. Arrange slices cut side up in cake pan.
4. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.