Cabbage Chicken Salad
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 large raw green cabbage sliced
- 1 package of instant dry Ramen noodles (do not use the flavor packet)
- 4 green onions diced
- 4 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 Tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 chicken breasts cooked, skinned and cut into small pieces (can substitute Turkey)
- 4 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 teaspoon Accent
- 6 Tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon pepper
Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Mix marinade ingredients together and toss with the salad.
Marinate for several hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.