Easy 5-Ingredient Coca Cola Chicken
All you need is 5 ingredients to make this simple and delicious Coca Cola chicken. Serve over rice alongside your favorite veggie for a family favorite meal.
- 1 large fryer, cut up, or 4 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Coca-Cola (not diet)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Wash chicken and dry thoroughly. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place in a large frying pan.
Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken. Simmer, covered, for 55 to 60 minutes. Turn one time. Serve with rice.
Can also be prepared in the Crock-Pot. Place chicken in the Crock-Pot and pour marinade over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Cal-Tex Chili & Pinto Beans 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Tamale Pie 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken & Wild Rice... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Peach Whisky Barbecue Chicken... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)