Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pound pasteurized prepared cheese, cut into cubes (Velveeta)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained and quartered
- 4 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 5-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a soup pot, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add milk and cheese, and stir until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into casserole dish and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.